You should receieve an email shortly with instructions to finish resetting your password.
Getzen 3001XS Artis Model Bb Trumpet - Custom Satin Silver Finish
*All sales are final on new products
The 3001 Artist Model trumpet was designed with a very specific type of player in mind. The 3001 features a #125 mouthpipe and a #137 one piece, hand hammered bell of yellow brass mounted to a .459″ bore valve set. Both the bell and the mouthpipe undergo a special heat treatment and annealing process. This combination works to create a brilliant tone with outstanding projection. The Artist Model trumpet provides a responsive feel along crisp articulations making it very attractive to players from the jazz, commercial, and lead arenas of play. For those players seeking a more open feel, the addition of the round crook tuning slide will open up the horn, adding more freeness to its blow without comprising the trumpet’s responsiveness.
This trumpet comes in a beautiful, unique custom satin silver finish. This is a limited run so get yours while it lasts!
- Bore: .459″
- Slides: Hand lapped yellow brass
- Mouthpipe: Custom yellow brass
- Bell: No. 137 hand hammered one piece, yellow brass with special heat treatment
- Intonation Aids: First slide saddle, third slide ring
- Mouthpiece: 1C
- Finish: Satin Silver Plate
- Accessories: Round Crook Jazz Tuning Slide