You should receieve an email shortly with instructions to finish resetting your password.
Blessing BFH-1297 Double French Horn
*All sales are final on new products
Successfully added to your cart
Countless band programs now start students on a double horn because it affords players greater accuracy and improved stability in the upper register. Designed for the beginning student, the BFH-1297 is responsive with excellent intonation and versatility in tonal color, which is critical for the developing hornist. The Geyer wrap provides a freer blowing instrument which allows for a bigger sound. In the Blessing tradition, the BFH-1297 offers maximum playability at an affordable price.
- Standard Series
- Key of F/Bb
- Geyer Wrap with Mechanical Linkage
- .469” Bore with Rose Brass Leadpipe
- 12.24” Two-Piece Yellow Brass Bell
- Medium Bell Throat
- Adjustable Thumb Fourth Rotor Lever
- Clear Epoxy Lacquer Finish
- Nickel-Silver-plated Yellow Brass Tuning Slides
- Blessing C-1297FH ABS Molded Plastic Case