You should receieve an email shortly with instructions to finish resetting your password.
BOSS Katana Artist 100-watt 1x12 Combo Amplifier
*All sales are final on new products
- 100/50/0.5W 2-channel 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Amp Voicings
- Line/Headphone Output
- Built-in Effects
Flagship tones, crafted for pro players.
Katana amps have received worldwide acclaim for their authentic tube tone and feel, onboard BOSS effects, and exceptional value. The flagship Katana-Artist combo takes Katana performance to new heights, offering all the latest series features along with numerous refinements tailored for the needs of professional players. Outfitted with a premium 12-inch Waza speaker, semi-closed cabinet, newly retuned amp characters, and much more, the 100-watt Katana-Artist is a powerhouse tone machine for all types of music, from blues, jazz, and country to the heaviest rock styles.
- Professional 100-watt combo amp with enhanced tone and all the latest Katana features
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence for any performing situation
- Robust analog class-AB power amp section delivers the authentic tone and highly musical response that Katana amps are noted for
- Custom Waza 12-inch speaker realizes classic British stack speaker tone and response with increased power handling capacity
- Newly designed cabinet with ultra-solid construction and semi-closed back for tight, focused tone with rich low end
- Five unique amp characters, custom-tuned for optimum performance with the Katana-Artist’s cabinet and Waza speaker
- Choose from 58 customizable BOSS effects and many effect routing configurations with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Dedicated panel controls for Cabinet Resonance and Line Out Air Feel functions
- Effects loop with position, gain, and series/parallel operation configurable via BOSS Tone Studio
- Support for external control with optional footswitches (GA-FC, FS series) and MIDI
- Stage-ready patches for all music styles available at BOSS Tone Central
- Tone Settings: One-Touch Recall of Custom Amp and Effects Setups
One of the Katana-Artist’s most powerful features is the ability to store favorite amp channel and effects setups in Tone Setting memories for instant recall. After you’ve dialed in a sound with the panel controls, simply save it to the desired memory with a quick button hold. Eight Tone Settings (two banks of four) are available, and you can easily select them from the panel. It’s also possible to use an optional external footswitch for hands-free control on the gig.
While the Katana-Artist includes many advanced features, it’s amazingly simple to operate. Familiar controls for gain, presence, and the three-band tone stack let you dial in sounds quickly, while essential effects parameters are adjusted with a simple knob twist. And with the convenient Power Control, you’re able to roll back the overall volume while retaining the expressive tone and feel of a cranked-up amp. The Katana-Artist also features line, USB, and phones/recording outputs with cabinet simulation, allowing you to send mic’d up amp tones to a PA system, computer DAW, or headphones. Using the panel’s Air Feel knob, the spatial character of the cab simulation can be instantly adjusted to suit different songs or styles.
Free Patches and Editor Software
At the BOSS Tone Central website, you’ll find numerous free amp and effects setups for the Katana series. Created by pro guitarists, these setups provide ready-to-play sounds for various music styles, and also make great starting points for building your own sounds. They load into the memories in a Katana amp via the BOSS Tone Studio editor software, which is also available at the site. In addition to Katana effects selection and customization, BOSS Tone Studio gives you a convenient way to organize all your Katana setups for different gigs, recordings, and practice sessions.